Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012


"She finds color in the darkest places
      She finds beauty in the saddest of places
       She's such a cute, head strong city girl
Coulda had the world
   But ya falling in love in the worst way
       And if you don't go now, then you stay"
              

              
                 I never expected that it will last longer than a month. It's been a year and 3 months na pala. I don't  know what to say right now. I just couldn't believe it. I know that I'm not the perfect boyfriend. I made mistakes that almost changed her mind and heart. Ever since the day we first met, I've been giving her troubles. She should have walk away. All those heartaches I gave her were too much but somehow she managed to forgive me. However I know that she will never forget a single detail from our dark past. 


              Gratitude, Affection and Loyalty is what I can only offer her. Plans of tomorrow will never be accomplished without her. I'm not livin that life. The idea of tomorrow without her is unimaginable. Please give me this chance to tell Jami Vivas Samson of Cavite how much I would give up just to see her smile. I love you until the last beat of my heart. Happy Monthsarry Babe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment