Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Saturday Regrets ;)

 

Good Morning! Happy Saturday everyone! I've been waiting for the weekends to come for such a long time. I need a break from 2nd week of College. I find this week to be an eye opening week for me. I realized that I really made the wrong choice and I can't do anything to change it. I just have to accept it. Choosing Biology as my Pre Med is a big no no and the school, well I know it's not that bad but I find it very hard to deal with that kind of environment everyday or for a year. I confessed to my family about how I'm feelin about it. Well of course, my mom told me that I was really wrong for not choosing what she wants for me. Her exact words were " Sinabi ko na sayong wag ka na diyan magaaral, gustong gusto mo. Eh di ayan, mag tiis ka ng isang taon diyan. Yung gusto mo laging sinusunod mo.". I feel so stupid. What was I thinking? Choosing that school over UP? I don't want to think about it na. I guess 2012 is not really my year. I just hope next school year, I won't have this kind of problem again. Blog ya later. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment