Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

High School Graduate!

The Time Of My Life

Finally, after all the hard works and sacrifices, I am now walking along the aisle. I said to myself, "Yes! Graduation na!".  As I take every steps, flashbacks of yesterday flooded my mind.   The day when I first entered High school. Wow, 4 years na pala? I can still remember that day like it was yesterday. All my expectations were high that time. I was expecting everything's going to be different from middle school. However, there's one thing that I realized, it's more fun in high school.

I can say that who am I today is all because of the things that I experienced and learned from the golden years of High school.  The people may not always be around but one thing's for sure, the memories will stay.

`Long Live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment