Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Dream Come True: Never The Strangers

"Bago Mahuli Ang Lahat" 
 
              It was Monday, June 16, 2012 when finally after nights of longing to see them perform came to an end. I woke up on the wrongs side of my bed. I was late. It was like I ate bitterness for breakfast. In short, I wasn't in my best mood that time. When I reached the gates of the school, I saw tents, colorful tents that caught my eye. I forgot that the General Freshmen Orientation was on that day. I met my classmates near the gymnasium. The program started at exactly 8:00am. I wasn't myself when they announced that their main guest will be Never the Strangers. I was like "WHAT THE FUCK??". Suddenly my mood started to change. From a dull nagging person to a very psychotic happy person (well that's what my classmates told me). And then the band came out. The crowd goes wild! Especially when they saw Ace. My friends and I ran fast as we can to get a closer view of them. Luckily we were fast. I think I was less than a meter from them. I was so happy that time. They played "Alive" first.They even performed their new single "Bago Mahuli Ang Lahat". It was priceless moment. I will never forget this one. I hope there will be more of that to come. Dreams do come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment