Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

ONE SiDED LOVE =(


No one could stop themselves when it comes to loving.  You might find it corny when we say true love but there will come a time that you will fall in love to someone. Loving without failures and hardships is senseless. Don't assume your relationship is healthy just because you and your partner is not having any misunderstandings. In that case think again.

I remember when I felt my first romance. It was in Junior high when I fell in love. I know to myself that this is not just any love, it's TRUE.  I really can't believe I fell for that person. As the time goes by, I keep on falling for that person. I fall, and I fall, and I fall. Finally I realized that I should be making my move. I'm doing stuffs that could give her a sign or just hint or clue about my feelings for her. Finally we we're best friends and that's where the feeling became stronger than ever. I know she already felt it and I was so glad that finally all my hard works is paying off but then I realized she is avoiding me. Everything we used to do disappeared. There are times where I just post in Facebook all the things I want to say. In short I didn't confess to her cause she might leave me. There are times where she would make me feel that she also loves me. I'm really confused until now. It's like we're afraid of saying or confessing .Now we're both 4th year students, we have grown apart. We're no longer classmates but I can still feel the love. The only question is, does the feelings I have is mutual ? or it's just a one sided love ?  


No comments:

Post a Comment