Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Not so good after all (AUGUST 12, 2011)

Woke up a little late today . Well the highlights of this day happened this afternoon. Jay-R, my friend invited me to hang out . At first I was really not sure since we don't have any concrete plans on what to do but I agree eventually.  Rechell sent me a text message , she's asking me to accompany her to Angeli's house.  


Jay-R texted Mharj Cruz, my former classmate to meet up with us . I was excited to meet her since it's been a long time since we talked and saw each other.  Mharj welcomes me tepidly . We parted ways. Jay R and I we're about to leave when Rechell came. We decided to go to Angeli's place . 


It feels good to see Angeli since she was absent yesterday. We talked and we talked . Until I decided to go home. Unfortunately I was caught in a traffic jam along Ortigas Ext. I was so FRIGGING PISSED . 


I'm still pissed cause my girlfriend had her bet with some of her friends. She is going to surrender her sim card to them for one week. I'm a little upset since we only have our communication by means of texting. How could she sacrifice that for her pride?  BAD VIBES .  


+SUPERB+

No comments:

Post a Comment